Welcome, and thank you for your interest in skolarship organization, which operates the web site located at kg2pgscholarships.com and related online services (the “website”).The following terms of service is a legal contract between you, an individual subscriber, customer, member, school or user (“you”), and skolarship regarding your use of the website. Visitors and users of the website are referred to individually as “user” and collectively as “users”.
Please read carefully the following terms of service. By registering for, accessing, browsing, or using the website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including any additional guidelines (as defined below) and future modifications (collectively, the “terms”).
If you are a parent or guardian and you provide consent for your child to register with the website, you agree to be bound by these terms of service in respect of such child’s use of the website.
1. Eligibility; accounts. The website is not available to
(a) Any users previously suspended or removed from the website by scholarship.com or
(b) Any persons under the age of 13, whose registration has not been approved by a legal parent or guardian. By clicking the “i agree” button or by otherwise using or registering an account for the website, you represent that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the website by skolarship and that you are either
(i) at least 13 years of age or
(ii) your parent and/or guardian has consented to your use of the website.
1. Account. In order to use certain features of the website, you must register for an account. You may be asked to provide a password in connection with your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree that the information you provide to skolarship, whether on registration or at any other time, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account id, password), then you agree to immediately notify skolarship. You may be liable for the losses incurred by skolarship or others due to any unauthorized use of your website account.
2. Child member. If you are a user of the website that is under the age of 13 (“child member”), you may not use or register an account for the website without consent and approval from your legal parent or guardian. A child member may begin the registration process without a parent member but may not complete the registration process until after a parent member approves the child member account. Notwithstanding, a child member may use the website if registered through certain educational organizations that have entered into a relationship directly with skolarship and through which educational organization the legal parent and/or guardian of such child member has consented to use of the website. A child member that has registered through such external educational organizations will only be permitted to use the website for so long as skolarship reasonably believes that such access has been consented by the child member\\\'s parent of guardian.
3. Parent member. If you are at least 18 years of age and you are the legal parent or guardian of a child that seeks to register as a child member of the website, you may register a parent account on the website (“Parent member”). A parent member may create and register one or more child member accounts on the website. A parent member may not register, approve or manage a child member account for any user other than the parent member’s own children. A parent member account, along with all associated child member accounts, may be terminated by skolarship at any time and without warning for any failure to abide by these terms. If you register, or approve the registration of, any child member, you agree and acknowledge that you are such child member’s legal parent or guardian and that you agree to be bound by the terms on behalf of such child member, including without limitation being liable for all use of the website by the child member. You acknowledge that skolarship may choose, but is not obligated, to make any inquiries, either directly or through third parties, that skolarship deems necessary to validate your registration information, including without limitation engaging third parties to provide verification services. Skkolarship reserves all rights to take legal actions against anyone who misrepresents personal information or is otherwise untruthful about their identity. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that skkolarship cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information submitted by any user and skkolarship is not obligated to verify the identity of any user, including any user’s claim to be a parent member.
Modification of the terms. Skkolarship reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the terms at any time. Please check the terms and any guidelines periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
5 User content license grant; representations and warranties.
5.1 User content generally. Skkolarship may now or in the future permit the posting by you and other users of notes, questions, comments, ratings, reviews, images and videos or other communications (collectively, “user postings”), the posting, creation, or modification by you and other users of computer code (including source code and object code)(\"user code\"), and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such user postings or user code (user postings and user code, collectively,\"user content\").You understand that whether or not such user content is published, skkolarship does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
5.2 License grant to skkolarship. By submitting or distributing user content through the website, you hereby grant to skkolarship a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, distribute and re-distribute, adapt, prepare derivative works of, use, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import, and otherwise exploit your user content, under all intellectual property rights therein, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed).
5.3 License grant to users. By submitting or distributing user postings through the website, you hereby grant to each user of the website a non-exclusive license to access and use your user postings. By submitting or distributing user code through the website, you hereby grant to each user of the website a non-exclusive license to access and use your user code. The foregoing license granted by you terminates as to specific user content once you remove or delete such user content from the website; provided, however, that users’ rights to such user posting arising out of distributions occurring on or prior to deletion of such user content from the website survive any termination or expiration of the license granted in this section.
5.4 User content representations and warranties. You are solely responsible for your user content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. By uploading, submitting, creating, or publishing your user content to or through the website, you affirm, represent, and warrant that: (1) you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize skkolarship and skkolarship’s users to use and distribute your user content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this section and in the manner contemplated by skkolarship and these terms of service; (2) your user content does not and will not: (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or (b) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; (3) your user content does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code. Violators of these third-party rights may be subject to criminal and civil liability. Skkolarship reserves all rights and remedies against any user who violates these terms of service.
5.5 Access to your user content. Skkolarship permits users to share their user content with a select group of other users, or make their user content public for all (even non-website users) to view. You acknowledge and agree that although skkolarship may provide certain features intended to allow you to restrict some user content you create from others, skkolarship does not guarantee that such user content will never be accessible by others. In the event of unauthorized access, skkolarship will use reasonable efforts to notify you pursuant to section 16.1 below. Skkolarship hereby disclaims any and all liability with respect to any unauthorized access to any restricted user content.
5.6 User content disclaimer. You understand that when using the website you will be exposed to user content from a variety of sources, and that skkolarship is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such user content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to user content that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against skkolarship with respect thereto. Skkolarship does not endorse any user content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and skkolarship expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user content. If you are a content owner or user with concerns regarding your trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, please contact skkolarship.If notified by a user or a content owner of user content that allegedly does not conform to the terms, including without limitation allegations of infringement of third-party intellectual property or proprietary rights, skkolarship may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove the user content, which it reserves the right to do at any time and without notice or liability to you. For clarity, skkolarship does not permit copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringing activities on the website. Skkolarship respects the intellectual property of others and takes the protection of copyrights, trademarks, and all other intellectual property very seriously, and asks that users do the same.
6.. Prohibited conduct. By using the website you agree not to:
6.1 use the website or any related services, including any skkolarship, for any commercial use or purpose unless expressly permitted by skkolarship in writing, it being understood that the website and related services are intended for personal, non-commercial use only;
6.2 use the website for any purposes other than to disseminate or receive original or appropriately licensed content and/or to access the website as such services are offered by skkolarship;
6.3 rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any materials (as defined in section 11, below);
6.4 post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libellous, or inaccurate user content or other content;
6.5 post, upload, or distribute any user content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
6.6 impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the website accounts of others without permission, forge another person’s digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the website, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
6.7 delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notices on the website, licensed educational content, licensed educational code, or user content;
6.8 assert, or authorize, assist, or encourage any third party to assert, against skkolarship or any of its affiliates or licensors, any patent infringement or other intellectual property infringement claim regarding any licensed educational content, licensed educational code, or user content you have used, submitted, or otherwise made available on or through the website;
6.9 make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of the website. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
6.10 use the website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
6.11 defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud users of the website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
6.12 remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website, licensed educational content, licensed educational code, or user content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the website, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the website, licensed educational content, licensed educational code, or user content;
6.13 reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
6.14 modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent expressly permitted by skkolarship herein or to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
6.15 intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the website or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
7. Third-party sites, products and services; links. The website may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to users (“reference sites”). Skkolarship does not endorse any such reference sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through reference sites. In addition, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the website are solely between you and such advertiser. Access and use of reference sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through reference sites is solely at your own risk.
8. Ownership; proprietary rights. The website is owned and operated by skkolarship. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the website provided by skkolarship
9.1 termination by skkolarship. You agree that skkolarship, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with skkolarship or your use of the website and remove and discard all or any part of your account, user profile, and any user content, at any time. Skkolarship may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the website or any account you may have, or portion thereof, may be affected without prior notice, and you agree that skkolarship will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies skkolarship may have at law or in equity. As discussed herein, skkolarship does not permit copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property infringing activities on the website, and will terminate access to the website, and remove all user content or other content submitted, by any users who are found to be repeat infringers.
9.2 termination by you. Your only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with (i) the website, (ii) any term of these terms of service, (iii) guidelines, (iv) any policy or practice of skkolarship in operating the website, or (v) any content or information transmitted through the website, is to terminate the terms and your account. You may terminate the terms at any time by deleting your login account with the website and discontinuing use of any and all parts of the website.
10. content. Skkolarship, its suppliers, licensors, affiliates, and partners do not warrant that the data, user content, functions, or any other information offered on or through the website or any reference sites will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.
11. accuracy. Skkolarship, its suppliers, licensors, affiliates, and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the website or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
12. harm to your computer. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the website (including rss feeds) or any reference sites at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system) or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data.
13. Permissible use; limited license. You agree to use the services only for purposes that are permitted by these terms and any applicable law or regulation. Skkolarship grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use the services and related skkolarship content as set forth in these terms, provided that (i) your use of the services and skkolarship content as permitted hereunder is solely for your personal, non-commercial use; (ii) you will not distribute or transfer any portion of the services on any media without skkolarship’s prior written approval; (iii) you will not alter, adapt or otherwise modify any part of the services or skkolarship content other than as may be reasonably necessary to use that part of the services for its intended purpose; and (iv) you will otherwise comply in full with these terms. We reserve the right in, our sole discretion, to restrict your use of the services, any skkolarship content and any third party’s user content at any time, with or without notice for any or no reason.
14. User content. You are solely responsible for any content that you create, transmit, or display while using the services.
The services may, now or in the future, permit the submission of text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship or other materials and content by you (including any information regarding the good, item or object a user is seeking) (“user content”). Skkolarship does not endorse or approve any user content that you or other users contribute or post. Skkolarship respects the intellectual property rights of others. You must have the legal right to upload any user content to the services. You may not upload or post any user content to the services that infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of a third party nor may you upload content that violates any third party\'s right of privacy or right of publicity. You may upload only content that you are permitted to upload by the owner or by law.
When you upload user content to the services, you expressly grant to skolarship for scholarship, its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, licensors or other third party partners, a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, complete, sub-licensable and irrevocable right to quote, re-post, publish, use, adapt, translate, archive, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, syndicate, license, print, sublicense, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display or perform the user content and to provide such user content to any other user of the services, or any portion thereof, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party. You grant skolarship all licenses, consents and clearances to enable skolarship to use such user content for such purposes. You waive and agree not to assert any moral or similar rights you may have in such user content.
The services to which you post user content also permit other users to access and use that user content. Therefore, you also grant all other users of the relevant services the right to use, copy, modify, display, perform, create derivative works from, and otherwise communicate and distribute your user content on or through the relevant services without further notice, attribution or compensation to you.5. Removal of content. Skolarship reserves the right (but has no obligation) to remove, block, edit, move or disable user content that is objectionable to us for any reason. The decision to remove user content or other content at any time is in skolarship’s sole and final discretion. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, skolarship does not assume any responsibility or liability for user content or for any failure to or delay in removing user content or other content. You are solely responsible for your user content and may be held liable for user content that you post.
16. Rules of conduct. You agree to the following rules of conduct when using the services or posting any user content:
(i) you shall not post, transmit, promote, or distribute content that is illegal including hacking, cracking, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software, for that will harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another user that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
(ii) you shall not transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, encourages conduct that would violate a law or in a reasonable person\'s view, objectionable and/or inappropriate. Hate speech is not tolerated.\r\n
(iii) you shall not disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting by using all caps in an attempt to disturb other users,\"spamming\" or flooding.
(iv) you shall not impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate that you are an skolarship employee or representative, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent skolarship or any other third party that are not.
(v) you shall not attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else using the services or post any person’s real-world information without such person’s permission.
(vi) you shall not upload any content that you do not own or have permission to distribute in accordance with these terms.
(vii) you shall not upload files that contain a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt the services or otherwise interfere with any other person’s ability to use the services.
(viii) you shall not post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.
(ix) you shall not use or distribute unauthorized \"auto\"software programs,\"macro\" software programs or other \"cheat utility\" software program or applications.
(x) you shall not modify or attempt to modify any part of the services that skolarship does not specifically authorize you to modify.
(xi) you shall not attempt to use any skolarship software on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by skolarship.
n(xii) you may not conduct any activities that violate the laws of any jurisdiction including but not limited to intellectual property, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud and the distribution of counterfeit software.
Specific services may also post additional rules that apply to your conduct on those services. If you encounter another user who is violating any of the rules of conduct, please report this activity to skolarship by emailing info [ @@ ] kg2pgscholarships.com.
17. Third-party content. The services may include hyperlinks to other third-party web sites, content or resources. Skolarship has no control over such third-party websites, content or resources. You acknowledge and agree that skolarship is not responsible for the availability of any such sites, content or resources and does not endorse any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
18. Confidentiality of passwords. Uses of certain services require you to create an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all such passwords.
20. Personally identifiable data.
A. Skolarship may receive student records data, including personally identifiable information about students, from educational institutions (including teacher, administrators and representatives of such). Skolarship will only use such information about students in accordance with the purposes for which the information was provided